Hierarchy of consulting purposes
1. Providing information to a client.
2. Solving a client’s problems.
3. Making a diagnosis, which may necessitate redefinition of the problem.
4. Making recommendations based on the diagnosis.
5. Assisting with implementation of recommended solutions.
6. Building a consensus and commitment around corrective action.
7. Facilitating client learning—that is, teaching clients how to resolve similar problems in the future.
8. Permanently improving organizational effectiveness.
Bringing information to life for your business. Good business is built on understanding. In every business today, there's a series of imperatives at work. All businesses must grow, they need to operate as efficiently as possible, and they have to make the best use of information and technology if they are to stay competitive within their markets.
DIGISAS represents a range of services based on our understanding of business needs and designed to address them directly. From process optimisation , to change management and project management, we're dedicated to bringing information to life for your business.
We focus on delivering quantifiable results for our customers, based on a well-tested methodology and solid experience. But of course, this only works because of our close involvement with your business, taking time to understand your priorities, applying our expertise and transferring skills within your own organisation
At DIGISAS, we take a holistic approach as a business advisor and business consultant in assessing the business and giving guidance to management. We assure that the business strategy is sound, validated and clearly focused.
We work to align the strategy with three critical dimensions of the business:
We believe that success can only be achieved if all of these dimensions are aligned and driving toward the same destination. Most importantly, success is achieved through great execution.
Consult with us in the area of Marketing, Digital Marketing & Digital Marketing Training.